Tidy up your garden and restore your home back to its former glory with the help of the highly experienced and qualified team at All Trash Oz. Ensuring your garden is kept neat and clean can sometimes be a tedious task, especially when it calls for several backs and forth trips to the rubbish depot. With years of experience you can assure any green waste is a breeze. Expertise, efficiency, and not to mention, affordability is what you get with the team at All Trash Oz.
GREEN WASTE REMOVAL & GARDEN WASTE REMOVAL
Book online and
RECEIVE 10% OFF!
RESIDENTIAL WASTE REMOVAL SYDNEY
Garden waste removal has helped develop a long-standing list of Sydney clients who have been constantly impressed with the level of integrity, service and dedication of All Trash Oz. For years being the company of choice in the local community for green waste removal. All Trash Oz have built a strong reputation as one of the most highly efficient and affordable green waste disposal companies in Sydney.
All aspects of your Garden Waste Removal are handled by All Trash OZ in a fast and efficient manner. Guaranteeing the lowest price and most friendly service in Sydney. Highly trained professionals will dispose of your green and garden waste in an environmentally sound manner, ensuring your garden is kept clean and healthy. If you’re looking for a team who can improve the environmental condition of your property, All Trash OZ is the perfect team for you.
For the modern-day home-owner, form and function are of high importance, and this is especially true when it comes to your gardens. Contact us on 0400 061 061 today for an honest, reliable quote. Need it done today?
Call us at 0400 061 061
GET YOUR GARDEN & GREEN WASTE REMOVED BY ALL TRASH OZ
Garden & green waste removal services help to keep the environment green, and your atmosphere healthy. You can assure All Trash Oz are the best in Waste Removal, and guarantee to dispose of your garden &green waste in the most environmentally sound manner
We don’t offer you bins, leaving you with the hassles of disposing of your garden or green waste into the bin. We hand-load all garden & green waste to dispose of it properly. Our customers have the ease of a hassle free waste removal.
GARDEN WASTE REMOVAL SYDNEY
No matter how small your piece of property, the environmental condition of the property matters. Garden trimmings, can begin to pile up. Unlike grass clippings that can be left on the grass, offering more nutrients to the grass and soil, limbs, shrubs, leaves, etc. can take from the health of the garden. All Trash OZ offers garden waste removal that is cost effective and hassle free to our customers. We are a company handles all aspects of your Garden Waste Removal in a manner that is fast and efficient, guaranteeing the lowest bill and the most courteous services in Sydney.
- Keep Your Garden Beautiful
- Be Eco-Friendly with All Trash OZ Garden Waste Removal
- Garden Furniture that Has Gone to Waste? We’ll Remove and Recycle It If Possible
- Spring Cleaning Your Garden – Let All Trash OZ Take the Hassles Away
GREEN WASTE REMOVAL SYDNEY
Green waste is a recyclable waste and among our outstanding services at All Trash OZ Sydney. Green waste includes things and items like yard trimmings and yard furniture that is made from recyclable metals like aluminium and cast iron. All Trash OZ Sydney takes the hassles away no matter what time of year you require our waste removal services. We are your summer, spring, winter and fall clean up service that gets the job done right.
When you hire us, you have the service of a green waste removal Sydney company that does the work while you sit back and relax and once again enjoy your yard.
WHY CHOOSE US?
When you choose us, you choose a company that is established and has the reputation of a professional garden & green waste removal company.
We offer our customers many advantages, including:
- Great Prices – We are competitive, ensuring that our rates are the most competitive in Sydney
- Professional Waste Removal Experts – our removal experts are just professional because they have the experience of seasoned waste removal professionals. They are experts because they have the skill and know-how, as well as the equipment, techniques and skill to get the job done quickly, ensuring the minimal bill as there will be no wasted time. We are a company that guarantees the best results at the lowest bill and ensures your company will be left clean.
- Same Day Service – Need it done today? We’ll be there today!
- Recycling – We ensure our customers that what can be recycled will be recycled.
CONTACT US TODAY
For more information on our garden & green waste removal Sydney services, contact us at the number below. We can also be reached through our “Get a Quote” form that is located at the top right of this page.
Call us today 0400 061 061
We guarantee our waste removal services!
Why Choose Us
If you’re looking for a company that is reliable in rubbish removal and demolition services, All Trash OZ is always there to get the job done while exceeding expectations. We are a company that guarantees:
- Outstanding construction rubbish removal services in Sydney – services are guaranteed to exceed your expectations.
- Offers cost efficient solutions in construction rubbish removal – Keeping prices down on your service as the All Trash team is one that is only filled by the most efficient, skilled and experienced men in the industry.
- We recycle – recycling helps to keep your bill down, as well as the environment green.
- Offers same day services – when you need a quick solution in a construction cleanup, call the professionals…. All Trash Oz!
There is not job too big or small, just the great service of All Trash OZ.
Caring about you is what we do!
Back to back winners at St George Business Awards 2017 – 2018
Finalist 2 years running at – Australian Small Business Champions Awards 2017 – 2018
WHAT YOU BENEFIT
- The Best Value on Your Demolition or Rubbish Removal Service Sydney
- Same Day Service (Working any Day of the Year for you)
- Quick and Efficient Service (Keeps Your Costs Down)
- Save Your Time & Effort
- Your Trash Loaded by Hand into Trucks
- Free Quote – Waste Management Solution
- No Surprises – No Hidden Charges
You will feel good knowing you are with the best! Contact us today for a straight up reliable solution.
- No Food Removal Service
- No Skip Bin Removal Service
- No Household Bins
The hard work is done for you by the best Sydney demolition and rubbish removal team that leave your establishment and/or grounds spotless.
Contact Us Today
For the best in construction rubbish removal, contact All Trash OZ at the number below. We can also be reached through the “Get a Quote” form that is located at the top right of this page. All Trash OZ experts are standing by to assist you with your rubbish removal needs.
Call us at 0400 061 061
Check our testimonials from Google My Business and our Facebook page.
Great business, great service and a great bunch of blokes!!Beau McVeigh
Love these guys Very fast, neat, professional and fit my budget! Highly recommend!Ricky Rosey
Great service and local business, very reliable - highly recommend themLuke Hawson
Very prompt and professional service awesome job guysPeter John Markides
Rubbish removal frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Here are some of the questions we get asked time and time again. If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to get in contact.
Let’s get started.
he cost of rubbish removal Sydney will depend on a number of key factors. These include:
- The location of the premise, it’s age, and the accessibility of the waste
- The amount of time and labour required – our team provides 30-minutes of free labour with applicable fees after this time
- The amount of waste to be disposed of – we charge per cubic metre of waste
- The types of waste to be disposed of, and whether or not the waste is mixed and requires sorting
- Whether or not any form of protection is required
- Whether or not there is contaminated or potentially hazardous waste present
Here are a couple of real-life case studies to give you a general understanding of the cost of rubbish removal in Sydney:
Surry Hills garden waste removal
We removed one trailer load of general garden waste from a property in Surry Hills. The total cost was $150.
Cronulla household rubbish removal
We removed three tables, four timber chairs, and a large cupboard for a total cost of $190.
Penrith construction material removal
Our team removed and disposed of about three tonnes of brick and concrete from a driveway. The total cost was $450.
When it comes to pricing different types of waste, we break our rubbish removal services down into four main streams:
- Household: furniture, appliances, clothes, etc.
- Building and demolition waste: broken gyprock, tiles, doors, glass, bricks, concrete, etc.
- Clean heavy: this type of waste must only include brick, concrete, sand, soil, and asphalt
- Recyclable materials: this refers to items that are recyclable and non-contaminated, such as concrete, green waste, cardboard, and scrap metal
Each waste type comes at a different cost. If you require mixed waste to be removed, we average the costs, meaning that you receive a fair price for your removal..
Find out more about our pricing on our Prices page.
The proper way to dispose of garbage will depend on the type and quantity of the rubbish in question. Incredibly, the average family here in Australia produces around 2.25kg of waste every single day – that’s just shy of a staggering 800kg of waste every single year!
To help you correctly get rid of your rubbish – whether that’s household items or commercial waste – have a read of the following tips for proper waste disposal.
AVOID LANDFILL IF POSSIBLE
Landfill should be the very last option for regular, non-contaminated waste. Sure, dumping rubbish into landfill is the easiest option – that’s where most of our rubbish we put in the bin is sent. But it isn’t the most environmentally-friendly option by any stretch.
Different types of rubbish decompose at different rates, with some items taking decades to breakdown completely. To illustrate, natural food waste such as an apple core will only take a few months to decompose fully when in landfill. A tyre, on the other hand, can take more than half a century.
To prevent your waste from ending up in landfill when it isn’t necessary, avoid mixing your waste. For example, try to separate natural food waste from recyclables, and both from general rubbish. Separated rubbish will allow for easy and responsible disposal while preventing nasty odours and pests. It’s a win-win.
SEGREGATE DIFFERENT TYPES OF RUBBISH
Let’s take a closer look at rubbish segregation. Most of us are familiar with the general rubbish bin, the green rubbish bin, and the recycling bin we all have here in Australia. But did you know you can do even more to segregate your waste to ensure proper treatment?
When it comes to recyclable items, you can separate them into metal, glass, wood, and plastic. You may also like to separate food waste from general waste, using your food waste in a compost heap, if you have one.
Finally, always be sure to handle large items (such as a mattress, old bikes, or couches) and hazardous materials (oil paint, motor fuel, or electronics, for example) separately.
NEVER DUMP OR BURN YOUR WASTE ILLEGALLY
Dumping your waste and rubbish on the side of the road is illegal and can result in serious penalties. Not only does dumped rubbish take away from the pleasant look and feel of a neighbourhood, but it can also harm the environment. Remember, many household and business items contain hazardous materials and chemicals – including electronics – that can leech into the soil and waterways. This poses a serious health risk to those in the community and well as the local flora and fauna.
Burning rubbish is also not a suitable – or a legal – way to dispose of waste here in Australia. Aside from the serious safety risks associated with burning rubbish, the incineration process can cause harmful chemicals to escape into the atmosphere. What’s more, you most likely will not be able to reduce your waste to dust or ash. Instead, you’ll be left with more waste, making the entire process inefficient to the point of being useless.
KNOW WHEN YOU’RE DEALING WITH HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
If you have hazardous materials in your possession that you need removed and disposed of, it’s critical to take specialist care and contact professional waste handlers. Never ignore instructions or signs that inform you not to dispose of the item in the general trash. You’ll find these signs on things like batteries and aerosol cans.
The best option is to work with a trusted waste handler, such as the team at All Trash. We can help rid you of these nasty substances, giving you peace of mind that your waste isn’t causing any harm.
Toxic waste is rubbish that may be harmful or dangerous to human health and the environment. Toxic waste – often referred to as hazardous waste – can come in the form of liquid, solid, or gas, and makes up almost 10 per cent of the waste produced in Australia.
Typically, hazardous waste is produced by infrastructure industries and construction sites. That being said, many households contain toxic waste, too.
Household waste that may be considered hazardous includes the following:
- Motor oil
- Cleaning chemicals used in kitchens and bathrooms
- Oil paint
- Drain cleaner
- Pest poisons
- Medical waste
- Fluorescent lamps
- Pool chemicals
- And more
Toxic waste generated by commercial and manufacturing industries include the following:
- Cleaning fluids
- Contaminated soil
- Mining waste
- Lead-containing waste
- And more
When handling, transporting, and disposing of toxic waste, it’s vital to take the following characteristics into consideration, as these can cause harm to people and the environment:
- Whether or not the substance or item is flammable, for example, ethanol, methanol, and benzene.
- How corrosive the material is. This generally relates to acids and bases that are capable of eating through metal containers during transportation, such as nitric acid, hydrochloric acid, and sodium hydroxide solution.
- How toxic the waste is. Waste with high levels of toxicity can leach into groundwater and wreak havoc on local ecosystems. This includes arsenic, silver, and barium.
- Whether or not the substance is highly reactive. Highly reactive waste can cause explosions and other violent phenomena. This includes sodium, metal, lithium metal, and concentrated sulphuric acid.
With these factors in mind, it’s clear that hazardous and toxic waste requires specialist disposal processes. Evidently, toxic waste cannot be dumped in landfill – the harmful chemicals and substances can leak into the environment and waterways, negatively impact the environment, animals, and even human health.
To prevent these potentially disastrous side-effects, it’s best to follow the toxic waste disposal methods below.
Find a local hazardous waste collection and disposal facility
If you can transport your hazardous waste (for example, you could easily transport things like leftover paint), you may like to find a local hazardous waste collection and disposal facility yourself. This is not the best option if you are not sure how to identify the type of waste you have, or if your community doesn’t have a hazardous waste disposal facility.
Contact a professional rubbish removal Sydney company
This is definitely the best option for toxic waste disposal. Whether you are a DIY renovator with leftover materials, or are the head of a full-scale manufacturing plant, working with a waste handler can take the headache and guesswork out of safe and responsible waste disposal.
The team at All Trash can come to your property, pick up your waste, and dispose of it correctly in accordance with the legislation and regulations set out by the EPA. That way, you can rest easy knowing your hazardous waste isn’t leaking into our precious waterways, impacting the health of animals, waterways, and even humans in the community and beyond.
Regulated waste is waste that requires a specialised disposal process as set out by regulating bodies, such as the NSW government and EPA. Regulated waste is generally considered harmful to human health and environmental wellbeing, and may include the following items:
- Potentially infectious materials, such as infectious animal bedding
- Items that could release blood or other infectious liquids either in a liquid or semi-liquid state
- Items caked in dried blood
- Contaminated sharp objects, such as used needles
- Pathological waste, including human and animal organs and limbs
- Microbiological waste
- Potentially damaging or poisonous substances such as asbestos, lead and lead compounds, and arsenic
A full list of regulated waste items can be found here, in section 2E of the Environmental Protection Regulation 2008.
When it comes to transporting and disposing of these regulated wastes and waste residues, waste handlers are required to submit tracking information. This tracking information helps the EPA monitor the transportation and management activities associated with the waste, so they can be sure that it is not causing harm to human and environmental health.
What’s more, waste handlers that transport any amount of regulated commercial waste, or more than 250kg of regulated waste outside of a commercial context, must hold environmental authority (EA) under the Environmental Protection Act 1994. The facility that receives and disposes of the waste must also be registered EA.